|Date Posted||October 8, 2015|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
- Technologist degree from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Previous experience working with ValNav software is required
- Previous experience in a subsurface development team supporting exploitation and reservoir development activities
- The ideal candidate will have 10 years of Reserve Information Management experience ideally using ValNav software
- Software training on programs such as AccuMap, Economic Modeling and Production Forecasting, ect
- Must be a strong team player and work well on a collaborative team
- Proactive problem solver with strong organization, planning, communication, listening and prioritization skills
- Ability to analyze situations, apply good judgment and recommend practical solutions that support the interests of the business
- Proven success working in a multi-discipline, matrix environment
- Self starter who thrives working in a fast paced, changing, growing work environment
Description: This Contract Engineering Technologist role will provide engineering support to the Subsurface Engineering, Planning & Reserve Teams, with focus on stewardship of the Canadian reserve process information management, providing ValNav subject matter expertise, data & information management, and exploitation and reservoir functions.
- Collect, compile and organize input for reserve management and quarterly reporting
- Solicit input from Operations, Drilling, Production, Facilities for monthly cost control updates in ValNav to ensure accuracy
- Coordinate with the Corporate Reserve Group to ensure timely and accurate communications & submissions
- Assist Reservoir Engineers in compiling and submitting applications reserve and planning material.
- Assist Reservoir Simulation Engineer in compiling and constructing simulations models
- Participate in well reviews and collect action items related to subsurface development and track progress
- Assist in compiling and input data for annual budget and long range plans
- Research, verify and implement best industry practices regarding reserve management working closely with the affected QREs of each asset area.
- General engineering support to team as work flow and work-loads determine
Must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis.