|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||March 28, 2018|
Plan and manage idle wells inventory and well integrity issues within well system by providing good technical support ensuring meeting safety requirement and well integrity compliance. Primary role as the Well Integrity execution planner by interfacing with Reservoir, Well, Facilities Engineering and Production Operation and related contractors
The boundary of the well system runs from the near-wellbore area to immediately before downstream of the well choke.
Well Integrity Planning
- managing overall well integrity related problems for compliance to well integrity requirement. Key deliverables under the scope of well integrity management shall include:
- Focal contact on idle wells management
- Well integrity and maintenance program
- Monitor wells performance and liaise with Production Operations, Subsurface & Well Services teams for compliance to Well Integrity requirement
- Perform the risk assessment in identifying the risk(s) associated with the integrity exposure & recommended solutions complete with mitigation plans
- Perform Risk assessment and scoping of well intervention activities of wells and barrier systems.
- Review and recommend changes to company specifications and standards in supporting Technical Authority for well integrity.
- Conduct wells' health-check & well integrity status routine reviews with management as part of the implementing the "Well Integrity Management Program"
- Review and update Well Integrity Management System (WIMS) to monitor risk & ensure compliances
- Provide technical support within the company for all matters related to Well Integrity.
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent engineering degree.
- 5 years in oil and Gas Industry of which at least 3 years in similar capacity
- Thorough knowledge of well design and casing design, including pressure rating, testing, material selection and metallurgy for downhole and well completion components.
- Experience and understanding of wellheads and x-mas tree specification and API specification for hydraulic actuators and logics.
- Experience to prepare work scopes, contracts and perform bid evaluations.
- Familiarity with well integrity related codes, API, etc.
- Strong familiarity with well integrity management software such as IWIT to perform well integrity monitoring.