|Location||Midland, United States|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Apache Corporation is one of the world's leading independent oil and gas producers. The company has a six-decade record of profitable growth, and is differentiated by its #1 position around the world, entrepreneurial culture and deep operational focus.
Organize, interpret, and summarize diverse engineering, geoscience, and (to lesser direct extent) economics data from unconventional reservoirs in the Midland Basin. Based on analyses of these data, recommend field development actions which will enhance company economics such as:
- Horizontal well targeting / high grading landing zones
- Well spacing / stacking (laterally and vertically)
- Completion design (e.g., number of stages, proppant loading, treatment fluid volumes)
- BS in Petroleum Engineering or Engineering degree with a large amount of reservoir experience
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years relevant industry experience in Reservoir Engineering.
- Demonstrated success as a Reservoir Engineer
- Expertise estimating reserves
- Expertise in technical applications such as ARIES, Peep, OFM and reserves software
- Expertise in Reservoir simulation and nodal analysis
- Competence in MS Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
- Excellent analytical skills