|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2017|
Provides reserves estimates and formation evaluation for new wells, existing wells, and projects. Provides economic analysis to the business unit for projects, planning, and well justifications. Provides reservoir engineering support to technical staff and business unit. Monitors oil and gas reserves and production on a continual basis with a special emphasis during the mid-year and year-end reporting process. Conducts reserve studies to define future development opportunities and reservoir potential. Recommends exploration and production opportunities through the evaluation of risk considerations and economics aspects of company and outside operated properties. Forecasts future product sales and revenues related to reserve fields. Provides reserve estimates of company reserves of projects. Conducts economic evaluations on both a risked and unrisked basis for prospects, acquisitions and dispositions. Maintains sales forecasts and books reserves for producing fields within business unit. Responsible for maintaining required safety training and compliance Knowledgeable in pressure transient analysis and fluid flow in reservoirs. Knowledgeable in PVT analysis of reservoir fluids.
- Applies basic knowledge to carry out a sequence of tasks. Under close supervision, performs routine assignments requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Assists in monitoring oil and gas reserves and production on a continual basis with a special emphasis during the mid-year and year-end reporting process.
- Generates and maintains updated project opportunities for the business unit.
- Prepares various presentation materials to corporate management concerning production volumes.
- With guidance, develops and maintains appropriate reservoir evaluation work for individual wells and full field analysis.
- Calculates reserves by volumetric, performance, material balance methods and simulation.
- Competitor Analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
- Typically requires 2 year of related experience.
- ARIES, Excel, FEKETE Harmony software knowledge preferred
- Normal office and/or field environment