|Date Posted||June 14, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||25|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Minimum of 25 years within the oil and gas industry with specialist knowledge in Reservoir Geology.
• Experience in the following areas is essential; geological evaluation, reservoir geological modeling, asset evaluation and acquisition, field data acquisition and planning and geological operations.
• This is an advisory/discipline lead role and will involve a high level of interaction with various stakeholders, strong communication and relationship management skills will be required.
• To lead and help develop more junior members of the team, as such previous experience in a leadership role will be advantageous.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
• Minimum 25 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry
• Degree in Geology or related discipline
• Experience in simulation modeling, geomodelling
• Experience in field development planning
• Knowledgeable in Geophysics and seismic interpretation, dynamic simulation modeling and field development planning
• Good communication skills in English (read, written and spoken)