|Location||Denver, United States|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2018|
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
1. A seasoned oil and gas industry professional who has a demonstrated track record of leadership in corporate reserves and technology;
2. A respected leader with the ability to effectively communicate to Companys leadership teams, internal departments, direct reports, as well as key external contacts;
3. Mature and confident with the ability to understand and analyze complex strategic, financial, and technical issues and then communicate to others so they are easily understood;
4. A well-rounded businessperson with good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with individuals with diverse cultural backgrounds, and at all levels of the organization;
5. Proven successful experience with coaching, mentoring and developing teams to accomplish goals;
6. An individual with a high level of initiative and collaboration;
7. A highly respected individual who demonstrates honesty and integrity as daily values;
8. Superior interpersonal, communication, and technical skill sets.
The scope of the persons authority, including a list of jobs that report to the incumbent.
This position currently supervises 5 direct reports including: Manager of Reserves / Reservoir Engineering, Manager Production Reporting, Manager Operations Technology and Process Management, Reservoir Engineers as well as approximately 10 indirect reports.
The minimum level of education, experience, and certifications required to perform the job.
1. Minimum requirement of Bachelors degree in Engineering - Petroleum or Chemical preferred;
2. Approximately 20 years experience in the oil and gas industry with minimum of 10 years participating / leading corporate reserve assessments;
3. Experience at leading / evaluating technically innovative projects in the oil and gas industry that have increased capital efficiency, cash margins and value;