|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
- Strong experience in reserves management and sound understanding in SEC and SPE (PRMS) reserves classification and quantification. Extensive experience in GoM. Develop and adopt appropriate certification approach for qualifying reserves engineers.
- Strong proficiency with investment economics and cash flow modelling and understanding is a key. Strong proficiency with ARIES economic analysis software including multi-graph is a must.
- Must have a high proficiency with Microsoft Excel and a working knowledge Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with classical reservoir engineering techniques and tool such as MATBAL, P/Z, decline analysis,volumetric analysis, pressure transient analysis.
- Coach and mentor engineers and staff as appropriate on reserves estimating techniques. Conduct over-sight and QA QC in conjunction with teams and managers.
- Understanding of classical geological interpretations data, such as structural mapping, seismic interpretations and net pay mapping.
- Provide guidance and technical review of reservoir simulation efforts by staff or consultants to ensure proper field development and reserve bookings.
- Understanding of the analysis of open hole and cased hole logs
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong organization skill for documentation of all forecast and reserve work
- Field development planning and/or operations experience is also a plus
Education, Experience and Certification(s):
- Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Petroleum.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Reservoir Engineering
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in SEC reserves reporting
- SEC reserves reporting: 5 years