|Date Posted||May 28, 2018|
Purpose of Job
• Update and execute Cluster FDP
• RE input to lifecycle hydrocarbon maturation strategy & plans. Reservoir management strategy & plans for Cluster.
• Mature, deliver and maintain Cluster area reserves with economic evaluations
• Construct & maintain dynamic models particularly compositional modeling of gas/oil fields in Cluster
This will de done in accordance with PDO Corporate objectives, guidelines, and required behaviours, and consistent with HSE principles Dimensions
• Scope Identification: RE input to appraisal / NFE opportunities and data gathering requirements
• Reserves: Lead RE for maturing scope opportunities via integrated modelling work, decline curve analysis, well test design & interpretation and integration with study teams
• Insure quality well and reservoir data is in corporate data base
• RE input to FSN’s, Reserves Change Note for Files, models / FDP updates
• Integrated modelling
• New well location and optimization candidate selection
• RE input to production and injection well target setting
• Embedding and adhering to Development Planning Processes in own organisation
• Participating in Development Planning Process Forum
• Sharing Development Planning PWR’s across PDO
• Annual Business Plan, Annual Review of Petroleum Resources for Cluster of fields
• RE input to generating and updating the Reservoir Management Plan
• Short term and long term production forecasting
• Coaching/mentoring of younger staff and feedback to team mates and leadership
- University degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent technical subject.
- University degree in Engineering, Physics or equivalent technical subject with at least 7 years of post qualification experience.
- Exceeds the JCP for JG-4 for RE discipline
- Technically strong in RE field with good all around knowledge of other PE disciplines with significant experience in gas reservoir engineering
- Good leadership skills; experience working effectively in multidisciplinary teams and is a strong team player
- Experienced dynamic modeler and effective at utilizing the models for reservoir management
- Effective communicator with ability to coach/mentor younger staff and ability to think beyond discipline.