|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||July 9, 2017|
Development & Operations Geologist
All applicants must be open to International Relocation.
Our client is one of the largest oil and gas operators in the world. They are looking to expand their team overseas by bringing on multiple Development & Operations Geologists.
Development & Operations Geologist Job Description
- Conduct reservoir characterization on clastic and/or carbonate reservoirs.
- Perform geological & geophysical data integration for geological models.
- 24-hour operational and geosteering activities for horizontal, deviated and vertical wells.
Development & Operations Geologist Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in geology
- Have extensive experience in development geology
- 2 years’ experience in geosteering
Benefits for the Development & Operations Geologist
- You will be working for one of the worlds’ most prominent Oil & Gas and chemical companies which offers excellent tax free salary.
Sponsorship is not available so applicants must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship!
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.