|Date Posted||July 29, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Progressive Global Energy - Houston, TXSenior Appraisal Reservoir Engineer will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team performing a variety of reservoir engineering duties related to gathering and analyzing data, appraising and monitoring well and reservoir performance, and estimating reserves
- Carry out field and reservoir studies as part of an integrated team, and perform reservoir engineering functions including decline curve analysis, material balance, volumetrics, waterflood studies, pressure transient analysis
- Provide technical expertise to subsurface risk discussions and decisions, in the generation of appropriate ranges for resource potential, production rates, conceptual development plans, cost estimates and project timing, and in performing sensitivity analysis on any critical factors identified.
- Develop simplistic reservoir modeling on an as-needed basis.
- Perform routine reservoir engineering principles to identify and initiate enhancement opportunities.
- Support Appraisal teams in evaluation of deepwater projects, including construction of economic models, probabilistic estimation of reserve potential, play analysis, production forecasting,
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, minimum of 10 years of oil and gas industry experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience in evaluation and development of deepwater reservoirs is preferred, with strong preference for Gulf of Mexico expertise. Similar deepwater experience in other Frontier Basins would be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to use petroleum engineering principles to solve problems and identify enhancement opportunities.
- Fluency in integrated production modeling tools (Gap, Prosper, MBal, etc) desired
- Reservoir Engineering : 10 years