|Location||Tulsa, United States|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2017|
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide reservoir engineering support to the company with emphasis on asset acquisitions and divestitures. Evaluations include an analysis of proven, probable and possible reserves, capital and timing projections
primarily through ARIES with presentation of final analysis to management. Successful incumbent must be able to work autonomously with assistance from land and to ensure timely and efficient project execution.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare acquisition and divestiture analysis of working interests and mineral interests including existing production, behind pipe recompletions, new drill wells, capital investments, timing of development, operating cost analysis, reserve estimations and
- Work as a team member with other disciplines including other reservoir engineers, landmen, geologists, geophysicists, and administration personnel.
- Work with members of development and planning teams to ensure acquisitions are in line with future company drilling plans.
- Make independent decisions in planning, organizing, and completing technical assignments.
- BS Degree in Engineering is required.
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- Must have recent experience performing acquisition and divestiture analysis and presentations including mineral and royalty interest deals.
- Broad knowledge and experience with land and lease technical terms and application.
- Excellent computer skills and able to effectively work and communicate in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Must be fluent in Aries and Excel; familiar with Access.
- Must have excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Incumbent must be self-motivated, take the initiative to accomplish work and take ownership of projects assigned.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage deadlines.
- Must make sound business decisions that result in technical accuracy.