|Date Posted||October 31, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Saguaro Resources Ltd. is seeking a Contract Senior Development Engineer with strong Reservoir Modeling experience. This role will report directly to the President & CEO in our Calgary office. Working closely with our Engineering, Geology & Operations teams, this role’s primary function will be to develop reservoir management plans to optimize and release the full potential of Saguaro’s land base.
We are seeking a Senior Development / Reservoir Engineer with senior level reservoir experience for these hands-on key responsibilities:
- Reservoir evaluations trend to well production history and completion results
- Predicting reserves and performance for well proposals
- Predicting and evaluating waterflood and enhanced recovery performance.
- Coordinate technical data gathering, analysis and interpretation of reservoir parameters / reservoir rock properties
- Designing and coordinating petrophysical studies
- Perform core and fluid dynamic analysis
- Coordinate appropriate laboratory / field testing programs and provide reservoir parameters for modeling, analysis and interpretation
- Pressure Transient Analysis
- Review and suggest down spacing & pilot programs
- Recommend near term optimization and long term development strategies to maximize value and optimize recovery
- Creation of types curves utilizing all data to maximize well recovery
- Assist in determining geomodeling strategies and assumptions for incorporation into the asset depletion plan
- Estimating reserves and forecasting for property evaluations and development planning
- Provide input into the reserves assessment
We are looking for individuals that:
- Have 15+ years of relevant experience
- Is analytical and detail-oriented
- Is a P.Eng. or has proven Senior Reservoir Engineering experience in the Montney Play in NE BC
- Has a strong background in development engineering combined with reservoir modeling
- GeoScout experience is an asset
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by no later than Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
Thank you in advance for your interest in our organization, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agency calls, thank you.