|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Walker Elliott is working with an established E&P company that focuses in the Gulf Coast region. They have been in the business for over 30 years and anticipating a busy schedule they are looking for a Reservoir Engineer to work on a contract basis. This work could be handled from the house.
- Run a evaluate well economics
- Run decline curves
- Bring new ideas to the table and look at possible expansion plans
- Assisting in recompletions process
- 10+ years of experience
- Proven track record in the Gulf Coast region within the last 10 years
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.