|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2017|
Looking for is a Consultant who has 15+ years of experience performing the following duties:
- Perform integrated reservoir evaluations and build reservoir numerical models using several simulation models, preferably (‘CMG’) and Eclipse.
- Perform probabilistic reservoir simulation with CMOST, MEPO
- Understand production concepts and processes to work in collaboration with production engineers.
- Knowledge of some basic production simulation tools like Prosper, GAP, etc.
- Audit existing field development plans for oil and gas fields, and identify potential to improve production levels and reduce field development costs
- Integrate geological descriptions into numerical reservoir models, along with all production analysis and water production data
- Assure the technical quality of project deliverables
- Manage project teams and execute reservoir-engineering projects according to the schedule and within the budget following the proposed technical methodology
- Manage multidisciplinary technical specialists over the course of project
- Write technical and economic proposals, including technical methodology, schedule, and cost (budget)
- Manage communications with the client and maintain the relationship as a trusted consultant
- Manage internal documentation regarding project progress and completion. Write reports and presentations.
Specific Technical Skills:
- Perform PVT and phase behaviour analysis
- Identify equilibrium regions and perform pressure analysis
- Complete SCAL analysis to identify rock type properties
- Complete RFT data and pressure data analysis
- Execute production data analysis and aquifer analysis
- Understand reservoir compartmentalization based on geology and other data available
- Complete OOIP and recovery factor calculations
- Reservoir Simulation
- Import the geocellular model (fully stochastic) into a reservoir simulation model, which will include coordinates, permeability, porosity, fracture coordinates, and other static arrays
- Assess grid dimensions and upscaling workflows for converting from the fine-grid geological model
- Validate the upscaling by comparing static property distribution with the fine-grid model
- Run a full physics simulation to validate the upscaled models response versus the fine-grained model
- Input PVT and SCAL tables into the model
- Initialize the model and compare the OOIP numbers with the static model
- History Matching
- Field Development Planning
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.