|Date Posted||August 2, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||25|
Consultant - Reservoir Engineer
Specific: Gas Lift Applications – Surface
Reservoir engineer that is knowledgeable and experienced in geology and fluid mechanics to determine the most efficient and cost effective method artificially lift fluids with natural gas. Ability to run computer modeling and gas lift applications for continuous and intermittent gas lift systems.
- 25 years + experience, expertise in Gas Lift Applications
- Engineering degree
- Surface production gathering and treatment systems design, engineering, operations and optimization experience (especially production fluids separation, gas treatment and processing, surface gas handling)
- Injection gas compression and distribution network design, sizing and optimization
- Artificial lift (gas lift) surface equipment selection, design and optimization
- Working knowledge of subsurface artificial (gas lift) operating parameters and conditions and how changes in operating conditions (both subsurface and surface) affect injection gas requirements
- Gas lift surface troubleshooting experience - equipment and instrumentation
- Surface production facility control and automation experience Develops economically viable plans for single and multiple well lift systems
- Risk analysis and mitigation of Gas Lift projects and economic evaluation.
- Well completion design considerations to ensure compatibility with gas lift.
- Experience in gas lift monitoring both hardware and software.
- Field experience post putting gas lift on-stream