|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
We are looking for an innovative problem solver with a proven track record in subsurface engineering to join our consulting team. The ideal candidate will have expert experience in reservoir modelling, well planning and/or production optimization and a strong technical background in order to engage with customers and lead the development of innovative solutions for the most challenging subsurface engineering projects in the industry.
- Engage with clients to understand the complexities of their project needs
- Develop innovative ideas to solve new engineering challenges
- Provide technical and project leadership to our team of consultants and engineers
- Successfully execute and deliver projects
- Build trusted relationships with clients
Applicants should exhibit the following attributes:
- 7-12 years of experience in the reservoir or petroleum engineering industry
- Masters or PhD in petroleum, chemical, mechanical engineering, or related field
- Software development with Petrel or Landmark applications
- Expert experience in reservoir modelling, subsurface well planning or production optimization.
- Open-minded and innovative approach to problem solving
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership
- Client/Customer facing services experience is a positive.
Tessella is a global analytics, software services and IT consulting company that works with some of the world’s leading organizations in energy, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods and the public sector. In the oil and gas sector, Tessella helps the science and engineering teams of leading energy organizations to meet critical business goals, from improving safety and protecting the environment to enhancing decision support and knowledge sharing. We are also experts in the fields of big data and analytics, and our energy clients rely on us to help them draw meaningful conclusions from the flood of oilfield data.
Tessella is part of the Altran Group, a global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting.