|Location||Tulsa, United States|
|Date Posted||March 23, 2017|
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing stimulation job designs and procedures for stimulation, perforation design,workover, organizing the logistics around those jobs, coiled tubing and ensuring the execution is accomplished as desired.
- Creating AFE’s, cost estimates, post job reports/analysis, generating necessary documents and/or data for accurate regulatory filing, approving invoices and tracking costs.
- Continuously search for, test, and implement new ways to improve operations, well productivity, safety, and costs.
- Collaborate and build relationships with other departments, especially Operations teams.
- Travel will be required to improve onsite operations and to maintain a teamwork atmosphere.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Must have demonstrated experience working with multi-disciplinary teams with a proven record as a strong team player and self starter with the aptitude to innovate and be open to new ideas.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
*Position will be filled at a level commensurate with the selected candidate's knowledge, skills, and abilities.