|Date Posted||July 21, 2015|
Are you a driven, independent and enthusiastic Chief Reservoir Engineer and interested in joining the team of our client, a
major oil & gas company? Our client is offering outstanding compensation packages, a collaborative work environment and a balanced work-life company culture.
- Preparation of operation reports on the oilfield development;
- Organization of works related monitoring the dynamics of wells production potential;
- Organization of compliance and implementation of mandatory complex oilfield geophysical and hydrodynamic studies;
- Development and revision of the rules related to relationships with third parties which perform works regarding wells studying and testing;
- Preparation, planning and monitoring of budget execution of the project works, research and development and fishing research;
- Implementation of the evaluation and analysis of geological and technical options;
- Selection of wells for workover operations in accordance with the technological efficiency and economic feasibility;
- Participation in budget planning for the short and long term options;
- Implementation of production control over compliance with industrial safety in the performance of site research works in the fields;
- Monitor the performance of contractors working on the development, testing, and completion of wells;
- Preparation of applications for development, hydrodynamic studies;
- Coordinating the work plan for the development, hydrodynamic studies;
- Charting the development and hydrodynamic studies;
- Check instruments and technical reports on the development and hydrodynamic studies;
- Drawing up acts for recycling hydrocarbon and coordination with the relevant services;
- Preparation of technical studies for tenders for downhole geophysical and hydrodynamic studies;
- Participation in cooperation with the authorities of the RTN in the direction of the activities of competencies.
- Higher dedicated education (Geology of oil and gas / Development and exploitation of oil and gas fields;
- Experience in the field of geology at least 5 years.
- Development and operation of oilfields;
- Geology of oil and gas;
- Basic technology of well construction;
- Fundamentals of the economy;
- Organization of production, labor and management;
- Rules for the protection of mineral resources, production planning;
- Achievements of domestic and foreign science and technology in the field of oil and gas exploration and experience of leading enterprises.
Must have skills: have the skills to work with modern computer and copying equipment; to work on a personal computer at a confidence level of the user (to know Microsoft Office; Word; Excel; PowerPoint; CorelDraw).
With over 100 offices globally in 42 countries we at Brunel are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with the industry leader. Here at Brunel we offer extraordinary earning potential followed by a very competitive benefit package which includes a strong base salary and a performance based bonus scheme. We provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel. In addition Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide.
- Permanent contract
- Work in West Siberia
About the organization
Our client is a leader in Russian Operator Company and among the most respected in the world. Build your career as Chief Reservoir Engineer as you participate in some of the most challenging projects.
please contact Olga Tyryshkina on telephone number +7 (495) 783 66 77 ext. 121