|Date Posted||November 16, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||20|
Job Posting Details
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Job Posting: Canadian-based, TAG Oil Ltd., is looking for a qualified leader to become its new Chief Operating Officer (COO) to lead field development and exploration programs in New Zealand.
- Minimum of 20 years' experience as a petroleum engineer, and/or operations engineer with at least 5 years' experience in a senior management/executive role.
- Must be willing to relocate to New Zealand to effectively oversee the day-to-day operations.
- Extensive oil and gas experience, preferably as a team leader within a rift basin and structurally complex drilling setting.
- Professional presentation and superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to think at both a strategic business and a tactical level with experience in various business transactions such as acquisitions is preferred.
- Must be a Petroleum or Reservoir Engineer
Additional Job Posting Details
Job Industry: Energy and Utilities
Job Category: Operations
Job Level: Senior Executive
Job Status: Full Time