|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||September 14, 2016|
We are looking for a Vice President of Mergers & Acquisitions on behalf of a lean, growing E&P advisory team.
The successful candidate will work closely with senior management, product specialists, and clients.
- Supporting in business development activities and client relationship management
- Assist in the development and implementation of new business strategies
- Lead all petroleum engineering aspects in the due diligence process
- Lead data room presentations, client pitch preparation, sales pitches and deal execution
- BA/BS degree in petroleum engineering or related subject - MBA will be highly regarded
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience analyzing, managing and closing E&P transactions
- In-depth knowledge of market, industry sector and/or financial products
- Advanced skills in financial analytical, sales, presentation, client relationship management, organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship management
- Superior skills in written and oral communications