|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||2|
The Engineer, Natural Gas Fundamentals is responsible for providing natural gas production supply forecasts, production type curves, play level breakeven analysis, drilling scheduled and industry insight within the U.S. This information will be rolled into a U.S. natural gas forecast model that will be used within the company to forecast natural gas prices. This information will also be used in understanding the risk of commercial ventures.
- Provide production forecasts for producing wells across the major plays in the U.S.
- Develop production type curves and economics for major U.S. plays
- Model and support play level development programs
- Evaluate oil and gas reservoir performance
- Monitor, analyze and report on upstream oil and gas activity
- Maintain well and production databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Specific software expertise
- Production forecasting and economic evaluation package (ARIES, ValNav, Phd Win) and public production data (DrillingInfo)
- Data and analytical software (MS Excel, MS Access)
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees within an organization.
- Comfortable working in a high-energy and fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and with supervision
**All candidates must have the ability to speak, read and write English
- Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
- 2+ years of current Oil & Gas Reservoir Engineering experience that has includes production forecasting, economics evaluation and a good understanding of field operations.
- Big data analytics
- Strong database management skills
- Tableau or Spotfire experience
- ArcGIS software experience
1221 LAMAR ST STE 750
: Generation Constellation - Wholesale
: Jan 20, 2017, 2:24:32 AM