|Location||Dehra Dun, India|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2019|
Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Industry Fellow - Petroleum Engineering
Department : Department of Petroleum Engineering & Earth Sciences
Location : Dehradun
Designation : Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Industry Fellow
Job Description :
Applications are invited for the role of Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Industry Fellow in department of Petroleum Engineering and Earth Sciences, SOE.
Area of Specialization
Desired Profile :
Roles & Responsibilities -
1. Teach Theory & Lab courses as assigned by the Dean / Director of the College or Head of the Department
2. Evaluate student performance through quizzes, class tests, examinations, supplementary examinations etc.
3. Prepare question papers, grade answer scripts and invigilate during examination time.
4. Conduct “directed course” for selected students
5. Design and set up labs, and add new experiments to existing labs
6. Guide student projects at UG and PG levels, help them with reports, review articles, research papers etc.
7. Contribute in House Journal.
8. Assist in conduct of Student admission
9. Coordinate and participate in Industrial /field Visit for the students
10.Supervise summer internship and visit the companies/students during the internship, if required
11.Perform Academic Administration Jobs such as Program Director/Coordinator, Course Coordinator, etc. as and when assigned
12.Organize and supervise seminars for students
13.Attend Short courses, seminars, conferences, workshop to improve own skills and /or present papers
14.Organize conferences, workshops, short courses in areas of own expertise
15.Write research / R&D; proposals and organize grants
16.Undertake research and/or R & D activities in house
17.Interact with industry, seek consultancy projects and undertake consulting assignments
18.Assist Continuing education program by offering special lectures or designing and conducting short courses etc
19.Develop Course material particularly in areas where materials are not available or are very expensive
20.Ensure discipline in class and on the campus
21.Implement new policies, procedures etc. for improving academic rigour.
22.Help as when required in :
a.Coaching students in developing special skills, preparing them for job interviews
b.Help students placements
c.Counsel students on their academic as well as non-academic problems
d.Helping students with co-curricular activities and sports activities
23.Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Interested candidates can send me your CV to email@example.com.
0 Year 0 Month - 30 Year 0 Month
Must have B.Tech in Petroleum Engg.
Must have full time M.Tech /M.E in Petroleum Engineering
Ph.D in Petroleum Engineering for Associate Professor and above