|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2017|
Subsurface Team Lead
Small private equity backed E&P company in Houston seeking an Asset Manager due to growth. The company has actively acquired new assets over the past few months and are due to close on another one in the near future. This will lead to the implementation of an active drilling program this year! This will be a highly visible role within the company and will be eligible for equity!
- Evaluation of projects including risked economics, decision analysis, reserves estimation, production forecasting, exploration and potential development scenarios, assess prospect inventory, prioritize project assignments, manages capital commitments and budgets.
- Will manage all disciplinary teams including asset development, facilities, land, production/operations (including field personnel), geology, subsurface, and drilling
- Make recommendations on long term planning and ensure company goals are in line
- Oversee reserves, economics, reservoir analysis
- 20+ years of industry experience
- Must have recent supervisory experience and exhibit leadership capabilities
- Minimum Bachelor's in Petroleum Engineering or related degree
- Conventional, TX experience a plus
- Must have recent experience as a Reservoir Engineer and basic knowledge in production/operations
Local Houston candidates will only be considered at this time
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.