|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||2|
Advisory Americas delivers advisory services for mergers and acquisitions, primary and secondary equity capital markets transactions and makes principal investments in the E&C space. The team includes over 50 bankers, including petroleum engineers, located in New York, Houston, Bogota, Santiago de Chile, Mexico City and São Paulo. Within M&A North America, the team is organized along six primary industry groups: Materials / Minerals / Mining, Oil & Gas, Power, General Industrials, Middle Market Financial Sponsors, and Consumer. Within M&A Latin America, the team is organized geographically along four regions: Brazil, Mexico, Andean Region and Southern Cone and covers all industries. Our Equity Capital Markets team operates out of New York and executes transactions in all industries. It covers both North and Latin America. E&C Capital manages a diversified portfolio of direct investments in the Energy & Natural Resources sector, leveraging the strength of the BNP Paribas franchise.
- Assist in coordination of the execution of mandates including preparing Information Memorandums and Data Rooms.
- Produce M&A marketing materials with attention to detail.
- Build detailed financial models including Oil & Gas specific discounted cash flow models. Develop understanding of producing and development field economics: capex, opex, discount rates, lease operating expense, basis differential, price deck, rig schedules, type curve inputs, economic limit.
- Perform business valuations utilizing public market and M&A transaction multiples.
- Perform industry and company specific research and maintain strong fluency in current Oil & Gas events.
- Provide all other support as assigned.
Strong interest in the Oil & Gas sector.
Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a petroleum-related degree.
2-3 years’ experience working in finance (a bulge bracket or large boutique investment banking, private equity, consulting or a Big Four accounting firm) or Oil & Gas company is a must.
Demonstrated record of academic excellence.
Strong data management and research skills.
Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
Team player, self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
Detail oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
FINRA Registrations Required:
- 79, 63