|Date Posted||July 20, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
A&D Reservoir Engineer | Sr Associate/VP/Director (depending on experience level)
GQR has an opening for a Reservoir Engineer with significant A&D experience within an Investment Bank in Houston. This is a unique opportunity to work under one of the most experienced group heads in A&DM&A.
This position offers exposure to a wide network of contacts in the e&p, private equity and corporate development space that could aid the successful candidate in achieving their long term entrepreneurial goals.
They are interested in engaging with engineers from Sr Associate through to Director Level with experience providing technical evaluations to support the acquisition & divestiture of U.S. onshore oil & gas properties.
As well as strong technical evaluation skills they seek an individual with strong presentational skills and an understanding of what it takes to organise and manage a data room.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering
- 5 – 15 years’ experience as a Petroleum/Reservoir Engineer
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience supporting A&D, New Ventures or Business Development activities
- Proficient in one or more of the standard industry packages such as PHDwin, ARIES & Petra
- Self-motivated, creative and results oriented