|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||August 12, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
New start-up company in Houston looking for an Acquisitions and Divestitures Engineer to join a growing company. They have $800M in private equity commitment and recently acquired a sizeable asset while still managing to retain nearly 50% of equity. This is a ground floor opportunity to be an integral part of the company's future successes!
- Evaluate and screen potential acquisitions
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial mindset with attention to detail
- Perform reserve evaluation, reservoir analysis, A&D valuations, trend analysis, type curve development and forecasting production as an individual contributor.
- Reservoir modeling
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- 10-15 years of industry experience (preferably with a private equity backed company)
- Must have unconventional shale experience
- Must be Aries proficient
- Will relocate. No sponsorships available.
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.