|Date Posted||November 4, 2015|
- Work with both Senior A&D and Corporate Finance professionals on specific company related acquisition and divestitures projects.
- Perform technical and economic evaluations of oil and gas assets working within a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Complete detailed analyses of reserve reports and well production related to various plays across the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin.
- Generate reports and marketing documents for clients within a high energy, deadline-driven work environment.
Experience / Education Requirements
- B.Sc. in Engineering or Geological Engineering with a minimum of one to five years of experience in the Oil and Gas or A&D Banking industry
- Solid understanding of reservoir engineering and reserve reports
- Proficiency with both ValNav and Mosaic evaluation software would be an asset
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint software skills
- Familiarity with geoSCOUT
- Highly competent with respect to economic analysis
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Membership or Member In Training with APEGA (or potential)
Compensation will be a guaranteed salary with benefits, with the potential for participation in a discretionary performance-based bonus program.
Applications (no phone calls please)
Please submit your cover letter and resume via LinkedIn.
Attention: Nadine McClure
Peters & Co. Limited
2300 Jamieson Place, 308 Fourth Ave S.W.
Calgary, AB T2P 0H7