|Date Posted||August 27, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Houston, TX 77056
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an Account Manager – Reservoir Development Services in Houston, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production. We are a leading provider of high-performance technology that creates value from oil and gas reservoirs. Virtually every product and service we provide is designed to lower costs, reduce risk or improve productivity during activities directly related to hydrocarbon extraction, advancing reservoir performance.
The Baker Hughes Reservoir Software Group is the commercial software division within the company. We have developed JewelSuite™, a highly innovative workflow application that includes geological modeling and reservoir simulation on a Windows platform, a geomechanical suite of software for geomechanical problem solving, MFrac™, the world’s leader in hydraulic fracturing simulation software and we have new products being added to the portfolio such as Completion ArchiTEX, a new completions visualization and design software.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to be based in Houston, TX.
- Sells the Baker Hughes Reservoir Software suite to existing and new customers within the upstream Oil and Gas industry in the US.
- Implements and develops sales strategies to increase sales revenue from accounts in the US.
- Builds strong customer relationships
- Manages the sales function and coordinates other company assets during and after the sales process
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience selling multi-million dollar solutions to the upstream US oil & gas market
- Ability to organize & conduct product presentations; strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to sell to C-level and business unit leaders
- Thorough knowledge of upstream disciplines including geologic, geophysical, reservoir challenges associated with unconventional plays
- Experience structuring and negotiating enterprise licensing agreements
- Strong ability to deliver required revenues within cost constraints on quarterly and annual basis
- Proven ability to analyze prospect and customer buying economics and constraints
- Knowledge of BHI product lines spanning multiple divisions and competitive markets
- Possesses a proven distinguished and sustained sales achievement record
- Individual may be required to travel on short notice for short periods of time
- Must be able to interface with customers of different cultures
- Geology or Reservoir Engineering degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience selling multi-million dollar solutions comprised of software and support into the upstream US oil & gas market is preferred
- Experience structuring and negotiating enterprise software/services licensing agreements
- Successful candidate will be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- 50% Domestic travel required for this role