|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2019|
Promote, develop, market, and sell Reservoir Americas proprietary services within the Americas.
Ensure client satisfaction in all business activities.
Build and maintain relationships with key client contacts
Assist with debt collection as required.
Build relationships with the Reservoir Americas production staff and other divisions of CGG that broaden the offerings and add value to client.
Ensure transverse functions are optimally supporting the reservoir segment of the division. Responsible for revenue growth within their assigned territory.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to the above:
(1) Monthly/Annual revenue targets achieved.
(2) End of project client surveys.
(3) Growth of revenue YOY for region/accounts.
(4) Growth of diversity of product mix in the region YOY.
Regional revenue expectations– minimum of $3-4M per account manager per year. Target reassessed quarterly.
Essential Job Functions:
(1) Familiarization with Reservoir Americas services relevant to the Lower 48 and/or Latin America.
(2) Create and execute a sales strategy for their assigned region and accounts.
(3) Meet or exceed sales goals for the region.
(4) Drive revenue growth of profitable projects.
(5) Ensure client satisfaction with services provided.
(6) Development of new opportunities for integrated services.
(7) Attend society meetings to identify and secure new opportunities and, build and maintain key customer relationships..
(7) Ensure accurate financial reporting of sales revenue.
(8) Ensure accurate opportunity and activity tracking in company CRM.
Coordinate with Reservoir Americas operational managers for alignment of sales strategy. Particular emphasis with Reservoir Americas regional business team.
Coordination of Reservoir Americas sales & marketing managers for optimizing business opportunities.
Working with division finance staff ensuring accuracy of reporting.
Assisting sales, technical and business staff from MCNV and other BLs to ensure consistent key account strategies
(External to the Company)
Clients – at all levels
Other technology organizations as potential partnerships
A proven track record and 5+ years in SMBD activities selling Geoscience services (Geology & Geophysics) within the Americas.
Minimum Bachelor degree.
Good knowledge of customers operating within the Lower 48.
Proven industry network.
Ability to demonstrate strong networking skills within the oil and gas marketplace.
Familiarity with industry standard software and good database/IT skills.
Familiarity with the services and products offered by GC.
Travel required to allocated territories/clients offices
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.