|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2017|
Walker Elliott is working with growing independent E&P company backed by a reputable private equity firm. Their production is in the Panhandle area of Texas and as a result of growth they are seeking a Production Engineer.
- Oversee producing wells
- Workover optimization
- Work with rod pumps and artificial lifts
- Occasional trips to field
- Report to COO
- 4-8 years of overall experience
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Strong technology experience
- Prefer experience with SROD software
- Working knowledge of various pumps
- Must have proven success in horizontal wells
- Preference will be given to local Dallas candidates
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.