|Date Posted||September 22, 2018|
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in
countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and
distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and
develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Internship - Petroleum Engineer located in
Bangkok , Bangkok /Thailand .
We commit to providing the distinctive experience to our summer interns:
• Independent Project: interns will be given the real business challenges by leading a project
independently. They will act as project leader, work through project design & delivery and fully
accountable for the final results.
• Customized Training: interns will be receiving a well-designed, individualized on-boarding training to
equip with fundamental oil & gas business knowledge and skills. More importantly, our business leaders
and technical experts will work side by side with our interns and provide just in time coaching. Regular
assessment and feedback will be given to accelerate growth and bring out their best.
• 2nd or 3rd Year Students in Bachelor Degree of Petroleum Engineering field
• Good academic records
• Good English communiation skills
• Have strong leadership, initiative and able to work as a team
Required documents to attach for application:
• Fill out web application form via this link
• Resume (PDF)
• Recent Copy of your Transcript (PDF)
Attach all of the documents above when you apply in the system.
For queries or additional information, please contact THHRSSRecruitment@chevron.com